BH Certification Reimbursement Benefit
Home State Health/Show Me Healthy Kids is pleased to announce a new Provider benefit. The Health Plan is making limited funding, per calendar year, available for costs associated with obtaining certifications to help serve members/families dealing with trauma and other related challenges.
Starting 7/1/2023, in-network providers may be reimbursed up to $1000 for expenses related to receiving additional qualifying certifications, including training, testing and materials.
(funding is limited per calendar year)
Qualifying Certifications include:
- ITCT - Integrative Treatment of Complex Trauma
- DBT - Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- TF-CBT - Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CPP - Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- PCIT - Parent Child Interaction Therapy
- CFTSI - Child and Family Traumatic Stress Intervention
- AF-CBT - Alternatives for Families: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- PMT - Parent Management Training
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
- PSB-CBT - Problematic Sexual Behavior Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
Once the certification is received, the certification and receipts for training/testing can be submitted to Home State Health Plan for reimbursement.
- Eligibility Documentation
- Copy of the certification award received
- Receipt of payment (training, testing, and/or materials)
- Documentation for Payment
- Payment Authorization Form
- Voided Check (for payment via direct deposit) or bank letter
2 Ways To Submit Your Documents:
1. EMAIL your documents directly to: HSHPRequests@homestatehealth.com
2. UPLOAD your documents by completing the form below:
Q. If I receive free training, such as the TF-CBT through Centene, can I be reimbursed for the cost of testing?
- Yes, the cost of certification testing is eligible for reimbursement up to $1000 per recipient per year.
Q. How will I know that the documentation was received?
- You will receive a confirmation email reply from the HSHP Requests email box.
Q. Is additional documentation needed to receive reimbursement?
- Yes, you may need to submit documentation specific to the payment process. This includes W9, Payment Authorization form, and a voided check if you choose direct deposit.
Q. What is the expected turnaround time for reimbursement?
- It can take 30-60 days to receive reimbursement once all paperwork is received.
Q. If I have received certification in one of the eligible therapies, prior to the initiation of the program, can I be reimbursed?
- Only certifications received after 7/1/2023 are eligible for the program.
Q. Is there a limit on the number of certifications that can be submitted for reimbursement?
- No, there is no limit on the number of certifications but there is a limit of $1000 per provider, per calendar year.
For additional questions or more information contact HSHPRequests@homestatehealth.com