You or your child will continue to get healthcare coverage through Show Me Healthy Kids as long as you are eligible.
Eligibility groups for Show Me Healthy Kids include:
- Children in the care and custody of the Missouri Department of Social Services
- Children or youth in alternative care
- Children receiving adoption or legal guardianship subsidy
- Former foster care youth under the age of 26, who were in foster care on their 18th birthday and covered by MO HealthNet (Missouri Medicaid), and who meet other eligibility criteria
- Former foster care youth under the age of 26, who were in foster care on their 18th birthday and covered by Medicaid from another state, and who are not currently eligible for Medicaid coverage under another program
If you or your child is not in one of these groups or has Medicare, you can not be in the Show Me Healthy Kids health plan. You or your child will be covered by a general MO HealthNet Managed Care health plan or the MO HealthNet Fee-For-Service program.
SMHK-HSH22281 - 06/27/2022