Behavioral Health Provider Materials
- Secure Provider Portal Account Manager Instructions (PDF)
- Secure Provider Portal Registration Information (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Integration Portal Reminder (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- PLEASE READ: Important Information About Your Behavior Health Provider Portal Access (PDF)
Behavioral Health Forms:
- Primary Care Provider Communications form (PDF)
- Outpatient Psychological Testing Authorization Request Form (PDF)
- Outpatient Treatment Request Form (PDF)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) (PDF)
- Discharge Consultation Documentation (PDF)
- Intensive Outpatient/Day Treatment Form Mental Health/Chemical Dependency (PDF)
- Provider Demographic Changes
Please join Home State Health and Centene Behavioral Health’s free trainings on behavioral health topics for physical and behavioral health providers. We have been working hard to expand the training opportunities that we offer. We now have four training options available to you.
We continue to offer live and interactive webinars. Training descriptions and registration links are now available on a variety of topics. We also have webinars and trainings specific to foster parents and foster care case workers.
When searching for a training that is eligible for continuing education, make sure to read the description in the registration link to see which licenses and credentialing boards have been approved for continuing education, as this varies between courses.
We also offer free and onsite trainings for Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics and Community Mental Health Centers on a variety of topics. To request a live training please email: BH_Training@centene.com.
We offer free access to Relias for our providers. Relias offers a wide variety of online trainings. When setting up the account you will need to choose “n/a” for the Practice Type and “provider” for the Organization. You will be able to maintain an account as long as you are consistently using it. We do deactivate accounts if they go unused for 30 days. Make sure to obtain your certificate immediately after taking course as it will be lost if your account is deactivated after the thirty days.
Micro learnings are 10-15 minute online recorded trainings for providers to access anytime and anywhere. Links to micro learnings are below.
Documentation and Coding for Behavioral Health Clinicians: Modules 1-5:
Behavioral Health HEDIS Measures: Follow Up
Helpful Links + Articles:
- Communication Breakdown in the Outpatient Referral Process (PDF)
- Referral and Consultation Communication Between Primary Care and Specialist Physicians (PDF)
Inspirational and hopeful, myStrength is here for you