Behavioral Health Provider Materials
- Secure Provider Portal Account Manager Instructions (PDF)
- Secure Provider Portal Registration Information (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Integration Portal Reminder (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- PLEASE READ: Important Information About Your Behavior Health Provider Portal Access (PDF)
Behavioral Health Forms:
- Outpatient Psychological Testing Authorization Request Form (PDF)
- Outpatient Treatment Request Form (PDF)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) (PDF)
- Discharge Consultation Documentation (PDF)
- Intensive Outpatient/Day Treatment Form Mental Health/Chemical Dependency (PDF)
- Provider Demographic Changes
Training and Education Courses are offered through our comprehensive clinical training program. It is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and performance of healthcare professionals who empower our members to make positive health behavior changes.
We offer many courses to support continuing education for providers, enhance integrated care, and expand use of best practices. Participants can receive continuing education for some classes, and receive certificates of attendance related to certain licensing requirements.
Course participants come from all aspects of healthcare. They include behavioral healthcare providers, primary care physicians, long-term service and support providers, specialty therapy and rehabilitative service providers, and providers/stakeholders involved in the child welfare system. Their reasons for attending our workshops are as varied as the topics, and range from the practical — such as “authorizations” — to the profound — such as “culture of poverty” or “childhood traumatic grief.”
Multiple training topics explore ways for physical and behavioral health providers to coordinate services, such as integrated care, cultural competency, common psychotropic medications, positive psychology, strengths-based treatment model and motivational interviewing. In addition, we offer a workshop to explain the use of psychotropic medications in treating mental health and substance use disorders.
Our trainers have extensive knowledge in a variety of health topics, including behavioral health, speech, respiratory, occupational and physical therapy, nursing, exercise physiology, nutrition, diabetes, smoking cessation, case and utilization management, care coordination, data systems, organizational development, long-term services and supports, and child welfare. We are here to help you with information regarding our education and training workshops, all designed to support the treatment you provide our members and improve member outcomes.
Helpful Links + Articles:
- Communication Breakdown in the Outpatient Referral Process (PDF)
- Referral and Consultation Communication Between Primary Care and Specialist Physicians (PDF)
Inspirational and hopeful, myStrength is here for you