SMHK - Children's Agencies
WELCOME CHILDREN’S AGENCIES!
Show Me Healthy Kids is a new managed care program that will provide coordinated health care services for children and youth in foster care, extended foster care, adoption support, and young adult alumni of the foster care program.
We also provide:
- Collaborative approach to serving this vulnerable population by working with the Children’s Division to ensure coordination of care for enrollees and involve the child’s parents, caregivers, health care providers and social workers.
- Access to clinical experts and training to support providers and agencies caring for children who have experienced trauma, abuse, and neglect.
- Smooth health care transitions as children and youth move from home to foster care, between placements, hospitals, or other institutional settings
Roles and Responsibilities:
Programs and Benefits:
Important Contact Information:
Show Me Healthy Kids Managed by Home State Health
11720 Borman Drive St. Louis, MO 63146
- Telephone: 1-877-236-1020 TTY: 711
- Email: HSH_Anchors@homestatehealth.com
- Web: Homestatehealth.com