MO HealthNet Managed Care - Medicaid
Don’t Risk Losing Your MO HealthNet Coverage!
Each year the Family Support Division (MO HealthNet) will verify your eligibility and this process has started.
You will receive a letter when it is time to verify your coverage. Make sure your address is up to date by filling out the information on this website: Report a Change
You can also call the Family Support Division (FSD) at: 855-373-4636 or visit an FSD office.
If you still qualify for MO HealthNet, you can continue your current coverage through Home State Health. If you no longer qualify for MO HealthNet, you can explore Home State Health’s Marketplace option, Ambetter from Home State Health. You can visit the Ambetter website here: Ambetter from Home State Health
You can also call Home State Health should you have any questions. That number is (855) 694-4663, TTY 711.
If someone in your family, a relative or friend does not have health insurance, they may now be eligible for coverage through Missouri’s Medicaid program, called MO HealthNet.
Who is eligible?
- Senior (age 65 and older)
- Parent or caretaker with a child (under age 19)
- Child (age birth -18)
- Woman (age 18-55) with no health insurance
- Adult (age 19-64) without disabilities
- Pregnant woman (including unborn child)
- Woman (under age 65) with breast or cervical cancer
- Person with disabilities
- Blind or visually impaired adult
How do I apply?
You can apply for healthcare coverage by completing these simple steps:
1 - Apply
There are four ways you can apply for healthcare coverage:
- Apply through the online portal
- Apply by phone at 855-373-9994
- Complete an application (aplicación Español) on your computer
- Download & print application (aplicación Español)
2 - Complete Form
- Are age 65 or older
- Are blind or disabled
- Get Social Security
- Live in a medical or nursing facility
- Have Medicare or VA healthcare
Send your paper application and forms by email, mail, or fax to:
- Email: FSD.Documents@dss.mo.gov
- Family Support Division
615 E 13th St
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Fax: 573-526-9400
Approval Code: HSH22082 / 10/18/2021
Quality Health Coverage for Missouri Families
Exciting News for Home State Health Plan Members! Home State Health Plan is making it easy for you to manage your health care. You can now log on to a safe and secure Member Health Site that will allow you to better access to health management information. You can use the new website to:
- Change Primary Care Providers
- Order new Member ID cards
- Keep track of your health plan benefits
- Update mailing addresses and phone numbers
- View Provider Claim Information
- Reach out to your health plan representative
To visit our new Member Health Site, just click the Log In tab at the top of the home page. All you need to do is register and log in. It’s easy and it’s secure. If you need more information about the new Home State Member Health Site, please call us at 1-855-694-4663.
Home State Health gives you access to the care you need to keep your family healthy. MO HealthNet Managed Care benefits cover pregnant women and newborns, children and adults. Home State Health provides a wide range of healthcare services. We want you to receive the personal attention you deserve. Learn about your healthcare benefits, log in to manage your care, and learn more about staying healthy.
Need help with Transportation?
As a member of Home State Health Plan, we want to make sure you get the quality care you need. If you need assistance with transportation* to your healthcare appointments - we can help!
Home State Health Member Video
Approved: July 7, 2017 / HSHP18019
Approval: April 18, 2012 / HSHP187