MO HealthNet Managed Care (Medicaid)
Quality Health Coverage for Missouri Families
Exciting News for Home State Health Plan Members! Home State Health Plan is making it easy for you to manage your health care. You can now log on to a safe and secure Member Health Site that will allow you to better access to health management information. You can use the new website to:
- Change Primary Care Providers
- Order new Member ID cards
- Keep track of your health plan benefits
- Update mailing addresses and phone numbers
- View Provider Claim Information
- Reach out to your health plan representative
- Order a breast pump at no cost to Home State Health members
To visit our new Member Health Site, just click the Log In tab at the top of the home page. All you need to do is register and log in. It’s easy and it’s secure. If you need more information about the new Home State Member Health Site, please call us at 1-855-694-4663.
Home State Health gives you access to the care you need to keep your family healthy. MO HealthNet Managed Care benefits cover pregnant women and newborns, children and adults. Home State Health provides a wide range of healthcare services. We want you to receive the personal attention you deserve. Learn about your healthcare benefits, log in to manage your care, and learn more about staying healthy.