Why Join the Home State Health Team?
Your time and the time of your staff is best spent on what’s most important – keeping your patients healthy. By promptly paying claims, reducing pre-authorizations and keeping referrals to a minimum, Home State Health aims to make your life easier, and give you the tools you need to keep your focus on your patients.
We offer our providers:
- Prompt claim payment
- Limited pre-authorizations and referrals
- Initial and ongoing educational training, updates and office visits
- A dedicated provider support team
- Online access to member eligibility, authorization and claims status
Thank you for your interest in joining our Home State Health team. We’re pleased that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. As a plan chosen to contract with the Office of Administration for Missouri serving MO HealthNet Managed Care beneficiaries in the Central, Eastern and Western Managed Care Regions of the state, we intend to build the best possible network to meet their needs.
- Join Home State Health - To request a new contract, please fill out our Contract Request Form.
- Behavioral Health - Click to join our behavioral health provider network.
- Vision - Click to join our vision provider network or email Envolve Vision at firstname.lastname@example.org. **Please Note: Effective for service dates beginning January 1, 2021, Home State Health will assume the management of medical eye care services delivered by opthalmologists. Envolve Vision will continue to manage routine eye care services and full-scope of licensure optometric services.
- Dental - Click to join our Dental provider network or email Envolve Dental at email@example.com
- NIA - Click to learn more about our advanced radiology provider, NIA. To join the NIA network, please call 1-800-327-0641, x 75901.
- Please contact us, toll-free, at 1-855-694-HOME (4663)
- Ambetter: 1-855-650-3789
- Allwell: 1-855-766-1452