Risk Adjustment Coding Awareness
The Coding Awareness is a series of issues to help educate providers, coders and billers on how to document and report chronic conditions. Guidance contains definitions, diagnostic criteria, treatment options, and pertinent coding tips designated for each diagnosis.
- January 2017 Issue: What is Risk Adjustment
- February 2017 Issue: MEAT
- March 2017 Issue: Bipolar Disorder
- April 2017 Issue: Depression
- May 2017 Issue: ADHD
- June 2017 Issue: Behavioral Disorder
- July 2017 Issue: Autistic Disorder
- August 2017 Issue: Asthma
Coding Tip Sheets
These sheets are intended to support coding and documentation education sessions with providers. More coding tip sheets are in development.