Visit dss.mo.gov/mhd/healthcare-benefit.htm to learn more about the Show Me Healthy Kids Program.
MO Healthnet Managed Care Enrollment Helpline – 800-348-6627
- Call for help with questions about opting out of the Show Me Healthy Kids Health Plan or to find a Primary Care Provider. The Enrollment Helpline is open from 7:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Show Me Healthy Kids Health Plan – 1-877-236-1020
- Call if you need help finding a provider or if you have questions about your coverage or any unpaid medical bills.
- If you need to report a change in your address or contact information, or to request a new MO Healthnet ID Card, contact your or your child’s Children’s Division case manager or subsidy case manager. If you are a former foster care youth, please email CDMHNQuestions@dss.mo.gov
Hearing or Speech Impaired
- If you are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, or have difficulty speaking, call Relay Missouri:
- 1-800-735-2466 (Voice)
- 1800-735-2966 (Text phone)
SMHK-HSH22279 - 06/27/2022