What is Interpreta?
Interpreta is an analytics tool that pulls information from pharmacy, membership and claims data streams to provide daily care gap reports to help you better care for your patients, our members. This updated information also will assist you in managing pay-for-performance metrics.
How Do I Access Interpreta?
- Login to your existing Home State Health Secure Provider Portal at www.HomeStateHealth.com and use the Care and Risk Gaps - Daily View Link
- Login to your existing Availity Portal and go to the Home State Health Plan Payer Space. If you do not yet have an account, go to www.availity.com to sign up. It's easy. All you need is your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and an email address.
How Can Interpreta Help Providers?
Providers can use Interpreta to view care gap information for members assigned to individual physicians; or view all members assigned to a TIN. The individual member view provides an in-depth look at a member's clinical history as well as supporting documentation.
Providers have the ability to:
- Access real-time information vs. longer 30-90 day windows
- Drill down on each patient, including information on rendering physician
- Easily read the care gap information
- HEDIS specification documentation
HEDIS care gap information is updated daily by Interpreta using data from pharmacy, membership and claims.
Maximize your bonus for measures included in our quality pay-for-performance program.
Information is available for all Home State Health Members.
Additional Training Available
If you do not yet have an Availity Portal login, or need assistance with training, visit Availity's website at www.availity.com to find easy-to-use instructions.