Quality Improvement Program
Home State Health’s promise is to provide quality healthcare for you. Our primary goal is to help you by providing care and services. Our program is consistent with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Institute of Medicine (IOM).
We accomplish this goal by:
- Recommending policy decisions
- Collection and reporting Healthcare Effectiveness and Data Information Set (HEDIS) and Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey (CAHPS) data (as reported below)
- Analyzing and evaluating the results of QI activities including HEDIS/CAHPS using the NCQA Quality Compass as our goal.
- Ensuring practitioner participation in the QI Program (through planning, design, implementation and review)
- Instituting needed actions for improvement
- Ensuring follow-up, as appropriate
Approval Date: March 20, 2017
Approval Code: HSHP17095