Video Appointments with a Doctor 24/7*
powered by Babylon
At no cost for Home State Health members
Home State Health has partnered with Babylon to offer 24/7* access to medical care at no cost to members. Download Babylon for video appointments with a doctor face-to-face anytime, day or night from your phone.
Babylon is a convenient way for Home State Health members to receive services from a doctor. Download Babylon to your phone for 24-hour* access to in-network health-care providers for non-emergency issues. This includes medical advice and referrals.
Babylon doctors can also help with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Rashes and Pink Eye
- Stomach-ache and Diarrhea
- Bladder and UTI
- Headaches and Migraines
- Fever, Flu, coughing and Bronchitis
- Prescriptions if needed, restrictions may apply
- And much more!
- Search ‘Babylon Health’ in the App Store or Google Play to download
- Download the app
- Register by entering your personal information and the code HOMESTATEHEALTH. You must be 18 or older to register. If you are a parent or guardian registering for a child under 18, you must register first and then add the child to your account. A parent or guardian needs to be present during a Babylon video appointment with a minor.
Once you complete these steps you will be ready to make an appointment!
Help and Support
If you need help setting up your account, please contact the Babylon support team:
*Behavioral health services are available Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
January 8, 2020 - conditional approval