Video Appointments with a Doctor 24/7*
powered by Babylon
At no cost for Home State Health members
Home State Health has partnered with Babylon to offer 24/7* access to medical care at no cost to members. Download Babylon for video appointments with a doctor face-to-face anytime, day or night from your phone.
Babylon is a convenient way for Home State Health members to receive services from a doctor. Download Babylon to your phone for 24-hour* access to in-network health-care providers for non-emergency issues. This includes medical advice and referrals.
Babylon doctors can also help with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Rashes and Pink Eye
- Stomach-ache and Diarrhea
- Bladder and UTI
- Headaches and Migraines
- Fever, Flu, coughing and Bronchitis
- Prescriptions if needed, restrictions may apply
- And much more!
1. Search ‘Babylon Health’ in the App Store or Google Play to download.
3. Register by entering your personal information and the code HOMESTATEHEALTH. You must be 18 or older to register. If you are a parent or guardian registering for a child under 18, you must register first and then add the child to your account. A parent or guardian needs to be present during a Babylon video appointment with a minor.
Once you complete these steps you will be ready to make an appointment! Keep an eye out for a welcome email from Babylon.
Help and Support
If you need help setting up your account, please contact the Babylon support team:
*Behavioral health services are available Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
January 8, 2020 - conditional approval